Draper engineers are rapidly moving toward realizing the technology that can provide a natural sense of feeling and proprioception—the ability to process and integrate limb orientation information—to patients who have lost a limb. The implantable device can ultimately allow those with a prosthetic limb a much more intuitive, controlled user … Continue reading
Do you know?
- Variteks Ortopedi Sanayi A.S.
- Sunostik Medical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Voyager Imaging
- Schiller AG
- SANIVAP SA
- PDI Europe Ltd.
- Nessler Medizin Elektronik GmbH
- Teutonia Technology AG Medical Devices
- Blue Neem Medical Devices Pvt Ltd
- Oostwoud International B.V. (NL)
- Scar Heal, Inc.
- Science & Engineering Center Scaner LLC
- Progetti Srl
- opTricon GmbH
- Partnership Medical