The Spectranetics Corporation announced that its Stellarex™ 0.014” Drug-coated Angioplasty Balloon (DCB) has received the CE mark. The Stellarex 0.014” device is designed to treat small vessels, below-the-knee disease, and challenging critical limb ischemia (CLI) in patients. The combination of the currently available Stellarex 0.035” and the new 0.014” line … Continue reading
Do you know?
- Sterifast – Sterilization & Disinfection Systems, Lda
- Uni-Com SCRL
- Surgicon Pvt.Ltd
- Trulife Ltd.
- Salli Systems
- 1 Masks
- US DEFIB MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES, LLC
- Oasis Diagnostics Corporation
- OptiGene Limited
- XcelLance Medical Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Wallace Cameron International Ltd.
- Zytoprotec GmbH
- ZEPF Medical Instruments GmbH
- Sinutronic sp. z o.o.
- DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC
- Loxo Oncology partners with Roche to develop immunohistochemistry test
- Research discovery could stop medical device infections
- Medical devices companies gathering at Belarus expo
- ACHC and SC Medical Equipment Services Association Renew Partnership
- Biomerics to invest $39m in new HQ and create 380 jobs