The guidance outlines manufacturer’s responsibilities for reporting adverse events to FDA. Unless exempted, manufacturers must implement written procedures addressing Medical Device Reporting (MDR) requirements. Guidelines for follow-up investigations and addressing event reports in the medical or scientific literature are included.
Do you know?
- 3QBD Israel
- Golden Cup Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- UTAS Co.
- samco clinhand GmbH
- ZONARE Medical Systems, Inc.
- SIMPORT SCIENTIFIC Inc.
- W.H.P.M. INC.
- Silvergreen Oy
- Santa Barbara Imaging Systems, Inc.
- Zyno Medical LLC
- Japan Institute for the Control of Aging, Nikken SEIL Co., Ltd.
- Vircell S.L.
- R&D Medical Products, Inc.
- Tio Medikal Tibbi Ürün. Tic. San. Ltd. Sti.
- Womsurgical SRL
- Loxo Oncology partners with Roche to develop immunohistochemistry test
- Research discovery could stop medical device infections
- Medical devices companies gathering at Belarus expo
- ACHC and SC Medical Equipment Services Association Renew Partnership
- Biomerics to invest $39m in new HQ and create 380 jobs