Royal Philips announced 510(k) clearance from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to market its ElastQ Imaging capability, further expanding the functionalities of its EPIQ family of ultrasound systems. ElastQ Imaging enables simultaneous imaging of tissue and assessment of its stiffness, which is essential for the diagnosis of various … Continue reading
Do you know?
- Loxo Oncology partners with Roche to develop immunohistochemistry test
- Research discovery could stop medical device infections
- Medical devices companies gathering at Belarus expo
- ACHC and SC Medical Equipment Services Association Renew Partnership
- Biomerics to invest $39m in new HQ and create 380 jobs