According to FDA Recall Notice, Medtronic is recalling the SynchroMed Implantable Infusion Pumps because a software problem may cause unintended delivery of drugs during a priming bolus procedure, used to quickly deliver large dose of medication from the device to the patient’s spine. During this procedure, patients may … Continue reading
Do you know?
- LBT Innovations
- Elite Bags
- Clinisut (Pty) Ltd.
- SIBEL, S.A.
- Shagun Cares Inc Internal Fixation Systems
- Reha-Bed Ltd
- Péters Surgical
- 3D MEDIVISION Inc.
- Medicon Hellas S.A.
- RHEIN Enterprises (Pvt) Ltd.
- URIT Medical Electronic Co., Ltd.
- The Secant Group, LLC
- FL MEDICAL s.r.l. Unipersonale
- Unik Surgical Sutures Mfg. Co.
- Loxo Oncology partners with Roche to develop immunohistochemistry test
- Research discovery could stop medical device infections
- Medical devices companies gathering at Belarus expo
- ACHC and SC Medical Equipment Services Association Renew Partnership
- Biomerics to invest $39m in new HQ and create 380 jobs