NIBIB researchers have created a nanovaccine that could make a current approach to cancer immunotherapy more effective while also reducing side effects. The nanovaccine helps to efficiently deliver a unique DNA sequence to immune cells – a sequence derived from bacterial DNA and used to trigger an immune reaction. The … Continue reading
Do you know?
- Velano Vascular
- Stihler Electronic GmbH
- Tavger Ltd.
- Demophorius Healthcare Ltd.
- Shaili Endoscopy
- softgate GmbH
- z-microsystems GmbH
- Hangzhou Bioer Technology Co., Ltd.
- Orthomerica Products, Inc.
- Rigel Medical
- Vestfrost Solutions A/S
- Previs srl
- Systec GmbH
- Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation
- Zefon International, Inc.
- Loxo Oncology partners with Roche to develop immunohistochemistry test
- Research discovery could stop medical device infections
- Medical devices companies gathering at Belarus expo
- ACHC and SC Medical Equipment Services Association Renew Partnership
- Biomerics to invest $39m in new HQ and create 380 jobs