China Food and Drug Administration (CFDA) recently released the 2016 Drug Review Annual Report. The Annual Report describes the general situation of drug registration acceptance, review and approval in 2016, and analyzes the data of acceptance and review in 2016 for chemical drugs, traditional Chinese medicines and biological products respectively.
Do you know?
- Engineers are developing knee listening device
- ViewRay MRI-guided radiation therapy system FDA cleared
- Velano Needle-Free Blood Draw Technology FDA Approved
- BD Sold Respiratory Business to Apax Partners
- FDA Postmarket Management of Cybersecurity in Medical Devices
- Siemens and INSIGHTEC sign agreement to expand access to Exablate Neuro technology
- Chinese Dental Market to Boom
- Diabetes: new hope for better wound healing
- Delivering Vaccines Via Drones
- Transapical access and closure device receives CE approval
- POC osteoporosis diagnosis instrument also available in USA
- High-definition imaging to improve early diagnosis of cancer
- Microscope uses artificial intelligence to find cancer cells more efficiently
- China CFDA releases 2016 Drug Review Annual Report