China Food and Drug Administration (CFDA) recently released the 2016 Drug Review Annual Report. The Annual Report describes the general situation of drug registration acceptance, review and approval in 2016, and analyzes the data of acceptance and review in 2016 for chemical drugs, traditional Chinese medicines and biological products respectively.
Do you know?
- Tailor-Made Radiation Therapy in Cancer Treatment
- FDA approves surgically placed obesity device
- 6 little molecules could help stop both Ebola and cancer
- Male Fertility Testing System Gets FDA Approval
- Med Tech to be listed in China’s 13th 5-year-plan
- Head impact sensor helps to detect concussion
- Medtec Europe 2016 to open in Stuttgart Germany
- Boston Scientific Receives FDA Approval For MR-Conditional Pacing System
- New detection method paves the way for 100% detection of esophageal cancer
- Post show report of Medica 2016 + Compamed 2016
- Siemens and IBM Watson Forge Global Alliance for Population Health Management
- CFDA signs MOU on strategic cooperation with the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Nanovaccine could enhance cancer immunotherapy